tRAINING sESSIONS AND BEHAVIOURAL CONSULTATIONS
Our team are experienced in helping owners overcome their dogs problem behaviours. We see it as our job to problem solve for you and help you overcome these issues. We are experienced in helping people with issues such as:
- Aggression, including human aggression, dog aggression leash reactivity and resource guarding.
- Nervousness, including timidness of people, other dogs or enviornments.
- Excessive barking, in the home and at the dog park.
- Seperation anxiety and distress.
- Hyperactivity and hyperarousal
- Jumping up
- Leash pulling
- Destructive chewing
- Toilet training
When addressing these issues, we first complete an initial consultation. This usually takes around two hours, in which we will go through everything that you are experiencing, get tot the bottom and find out why it is happening in the first place and devise a plan that is achievable to both the dog and the owner.
After each session, a plan is put in place, a report, behaviour diary and information packs are sent to the client. A combination of management and training will be necessary, and as the dog develops, so does the training program.
We stay in contact with our clients, supporting them along the way. As and when a follow up session is appropriate, one can be arranged.