it's never too late to learn
his course is designed for dogs over a year of age that owners either want to get back on to of or just stay on the right track with their recall training and leash handling. This course is for social dogs that are not reactive to the sight of other dogs.
This course will cover the following:
- Place/Target Training
- Timing of Reward and Rewarding Calm Behaviours
- Leash Handling
- Loose Leash Walking to Heel
- The course is held by Bondi Behaviourist
- The course is four weeks
- Held on Saturday mornings
- Class size is to be between four and six dogs total
- Each course is to be paid in full ($200 including 10% GST) via bank transfer upon booking. (no refunds will be given for cancellations within seven days of the course start date) refunds will be given for cancellations within seven days of the course start date)
- While family are encouraged to attend, we do ask that children are supervised by another person other than the dog handler during the training session.
Each dog is required to be:
- Healthy and with up to date vaccinations.
- Up to date with worming, flea and tick medications
We Recommend That Each of the dogs are:
- Hungry, do not feed them breakfast before the class, we provide training treats and rewards. If your puppy has specific dietary requirements, please notify us.
- On a flat collar or harness, and lead. (No Extendable/Flexi Leads, Check Chains or Prong Collars)
Bondi Behaviourist will Provide:
- Training treats
- 10m Leash for use in class
- A mat for place/target training for use in class